OpenGL crashing constantly when playing CoH.

I have tried numerous google searches and forums to find a solution to my problem and I have yet to find one. Basically, my video card crashes a LOT while playing City of Heroes. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M video card. I can play on max settings in all the other games that I play (World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Warcraft 3) but when playing City of Heroes the video card crashes all the time. Every half hour or so. It’s ridiculous. I get the same error:

The Nvidia OpenGL driver lost connection with the display driver due to Windows Time-Out limit and is unable to continue.
The application must close.

Error Code: 7
Would you like to visit http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3007 for help?

Going to the help site gives me some advice but I’ve tried it and it doesn’t help. I have used 4 different versions of drivers that various people have told me could help. I’ve run the repair utility on the game. I’ve altered the graphics settings in the game from max to min and random places inbetween. I have toyed with my NVIDIA settings. I have edited my registry to alter the time-out limit. No matter what I do, I get the same OpenGL crash - and it happens often. Any ideas?

No one… ?

Did you try to contact the dev of the game ?
Maybe they have forums, etc.
Never had such cases of “windows timeout”.