Opengl download

Where can you download opengl 1.3 for macintosh? I have tried mac.com but i cant find anything

You can’t download OpenGL 1.3.

If you have Mac OS 9, The latest version of the SDK is 1.2.1. I don’t know what OpenGL version this corresponds to, it’s either 1.1 or 1.2.

If you have Mac OS X, OpenGL 1.3 and 1.4 are supported, but your video card may not support them. 1.3 requires an ATI Radeon or NVidia GeForce 3, GeForce 4Ti or GeForce FX. 1.4 requires Mac OS X 10.2.4 or so, and I do not know of any hardware that supports it.

[This message has been edited by OneSadCookie (edited 08-21-2003).]

Ok. My problem is I am Trying To get the x-plane demo to work. It says i do not have the correct opengl driver for my video card or i do not meet the minimum system requierments. I have downloaded the driver from ATI And still nothing. I have Mac OS 9.2.2 and an ATI Rage 128y Graphics card (yes I no its crap) but it has 16 meg and that is the minimum requierment.

What are the stated system requirements?

Does X-Plane give you any indication as to what counts you’ve failed on?

X-Plane is garbage and so are macs.

I got conned into buying it and it turned out to be buggy crapware quickly thrown together by someone who is just learning to program and thinks he can get rich quick with it.

The manual was useless and looked like it was printed on a Bubblejet printer. The CD was one of the cheap, unreliables that you get 50 for $9.99.

It’s long since been hauled out with the trash

Originally posted by OneSadCookie:
[b]What are the stated system requirements?

Does X-Plane give you any indication as to what counts you’ve failed on?[/b]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.