NVIDIA 43.63 Driver bugs not fixed?

Hi to everyone,

perhaps some of you know that the 43.49 release had some problems with VBO on Geforce 2/4 MX boards. It just did not work and crashed the progam.
Now I was happy to see the release of the new driver and thought the bugs were fixed. But this seems not to be the case.
Did anyone here get VBO working on the above mentioned cards?
Perhaps someone from NVIDIA on this?

Looking again at NVIDIAs webpage it states that only the problems in the errata of the 4349 release were fixed. Looks like another waiting time to get vbo working. <sigh>

[This message has been edited by satan (edited 04-30-2003).]

Originally posted by satan:
[b]Hi to everyone,

perhaps some of you know that the 43.49 release had some problems with VBO on Geforce 2/4 MX boards. It just did not work and crashed the progam.
Now I was happy to see the release of the new driver and thought the bugs were fixed. But this seems not to be the case.
Did anyone here get VBO working on the above mentioned cards?
Perhaps someone from NVIDIA on this?

Looking again at NVIDIAs webpage it states that only the problems in the errata of the 4349 release were fixed. Looks like another waiting time to get vbo working. <sigh>

[This message has been edited by satan (edited 04-30-2003).][/b]

It is not fixed in 43.63 as Cass stated.

Originally posted by velco:
It is not fixed in 43.63 as Cass stated.

I know but thanks anyway.

I’ve got my hands on a GeForceFX-family card and this works. Unfortunately, I haven’t noticed any performance gain, if even at all. I guess there is alot of room for optimization actually.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.