Error occurs when I try to create new tess object...

I get the following error when I call gluNewTess right at the beginning of my program. I am running this program on Windows XP. I pretty much directly followed the examples given in the Red Book, but the program crashes immediately upon trying to run gluNewTess(). Anybody ever run into this issue?

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.TypeLoadException’ occurred in TTfont.exe

Additional information: Could not load type GLUtesselator from assembly TTfont, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Found out what was wrong. Turns out that in some haxored (Microsoft) implementations of GLU, the GLUtesselator is declared but not defined. A simple

struct GLUtesselator {};

will cure this problem. Not only is this a problem, apparently the tesselator crashes if you have an end point of a polygon that’s the same as the starting point… Not only will it close off a polygon for you, it won’t let you close it off yourself!

Anybody else notice any more quirks that’ll assist me in getting my tesselator-using program off the ground?