can u guys me find

i always had alone in the dark 4 and windows me but lately i upgrade to xp and updated my video card driver but when installing alone in the dark it say the version of open gl for the game works for windows me and down and the game works but the video sucks and it never sucked before but i sured if i was able to install the opengl it would been ok and i did talk to the game’s forum but they told me to come here can u guys help me

What video card do you have and how did you upgrade it?

well i have intel video card it the 82810e version and i uograded by the the intel website and downloaded the intel grapic controller which i think is the new version but i don’t think it in includes the opengl…

So you have version 6.13.01.3004?

Also, keep in mind that you do not have a video card, you have an integrated video chip which is not designed for computer gaming. It is also quite old and the latest drivers for the chip are from 2002.

Alone in the Dark 4 is also quite old.

So, you’re pretty much on your own when it comes to support for either.

Atari Support

so say i download right one right still the screen is fizzy and it was never fizzy speacially went i install the open glthat came with the game can u guys help me find the new version of it