Difference between revisions of "Math and algorithms"
m (change the layout a little bit)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
; [] : the
Latest revision as of 18:48, 24 February 2012
- Compute eye space from window space
- Algorithm and shader code for taking window space positions and computing eye space positions from them.
- Calculating a Surface Normal
- Required from the application by OpenGL for lighting calculations.
- A way to get the selection of the objects.
- Object rotation via a virtual trackball.