Revision as of 14:35, 27 October 2012 by Alfonse (More reasonable organization.)
|This article is a stub. You can help the OpenGL Wiki by expanding it.|
This page lists words that are frequently encountered in the context of OpenGL use, in alphabetical order.
- OpenGL Architecture Review Board.
- A collection of state, memory and resources. Required to do any OpenGL operation.
- Often used to refer to OpenGL.
- GL Utility, an OpenGL helper library. Kind of outdated.
- GL Utility Toolkit. A library for creating OpenGL contexts and windows, as well as other things. Outdated, use other alternatives instead.
- Graphics Processing Unit, a piece of hardware for graphics.
- OpenGL stands for Open Graphics Library.
- OpenGL ES
- OpenGL Embedded Systems. An OpenGL based specification for systems such as mobile phones.
- The developer of an OpenGL implementation.