|Core in version||4.5|
|Core since version||1.0|
glTexSubImage1D: specify a one-dimensional texture subimage
void glTexSubImage1D(GLenum target, GLint level, GLint xoffset, GLsizei width, GLenum format, GLenum type, const GLvoid * data);
- Specifies the target texture. Must be GL_TEXTURE_1D.
- Specifies the level-of-detail number. Level 0 is the base image level. Level n is the nth mipmap reduction image.
- Specifies a texel offset in the x direction within the texture array.
- Specifies the width of the texture subimage.
- Specifies the format of the pixel data. The following symbolic values are accepted: GL_RED, GL_RG, GL_RGB, GL_BGR, GL_RGBA, and GL_BGRA.
- Specifies the data type of the pixel data. The following symbolic values are accepted: GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, GL_BYTE, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, GL_SHORT, GL_UNSIGNED_INT, GL_INT, GL_FLOAT, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_3_3_2, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_2_3_3_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_5_5_1, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_1_5_5_5_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_10_10_10_2, and GL_UNSIGNED_INT_2_10_10_10_REV.
- Specifies a pointer to the image data in memory.
Texturing maps a portion of a specified texture image onto each graphical primitive for which texturing is enabled. To enable or disable one-dimensional texturing, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_TEXTURE_1D.
glTexSubImage1D redefines a contiguous subregion of an existing one-dimensional texture image. The texels referenced by data replace the portion of the existing texture array with x indices xoffset and , inclusive. This region may not include any texels outside the range of the texture array as it was originally specified. It is not an error to specify a subtexture with width of 0, but such a specification has no effect.
If a non-zero named buffer object is bound to the GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER target (see glBindBuffer) while a texture image is specified, data is treated as a byte offset into the buffer object's data store.
glPixelStore modes affect texture images.
glTexSubImage1D specifies a one-dimensional subtexture for the current texture unit, specified with glActiveTexture.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the allowable values.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if format is not an accepted format constant.
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if type is not a type constant.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if level is less than 0.
GL_INVALID_VALUE may be generated if level is greater than max, where max is the returned value of GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if , or if , where is the GL_TEXTURE_WIDTH, and is the width of the GL_TEXTURE_BORDER of the texture image being modified. Note that includes twice the border width.
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if width is less than 0.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the texture array has not been defined by a previous glTexImage1D operation.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if type is one of GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_3_3_2, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE_2_3_3_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5, or GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_6_5_REV and format is not GL_RGB.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if type is one of GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_4_4_4_4_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_5_5_5_1, GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT_1_5_5_5_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV, GL_UNSIGNED_INT_10_10_10_2, or GL_UNSIGNED_INT_2_10_10_10_REV and format is neither GL_RGBA nor GL_BGRA.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if a non-zero buffer object name is bound to the GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER target and the buffer object's data store is currently mapped.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if a non-zero buffer object name is bound to the GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER target and the data would be unpacked from the buffer object such that the memory reads required would exceed the data store size.
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if a non-zero buffer object name is bound to the GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER target and data is not evenly divisible into the number of bytes needed to store in memory a datum indicated by type.
glGet with argument GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER_BINDING
glActiveTexture, glCopyTexImage1D, glCopyTexImage2D, glCopyTexSubImage1D, glCopyTexSubImage2D, glCopyTexSubImage3D, glPixelStore, glTexImage1D, glTexImage2D, glTexImage3D, glTexParameter, glTexSubImage2D, glTexSubImage3D
Copyright © 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/.