OpenGL Headline News
Jul 21, 2006
The first edition of OpenGL Pipeline, the quarterly newsletter covering all things the OpenGL standards body has “in the pipeline”, covers many important issues: from what the OpenGL ARB has been up to, and plans to do, to updates from various working groups and the intended merger with Khronos.
Topics in this issue include:
- A Message From the ARB Secretary
- A Welcome Message from the Ecosystem Working Group
- Free OpenGL Debug Tools for Academic Users
- Superbuffers Working Group Update
- New Texture Functions with Awkward Names to Avoid Ugly Artifacts
- Improved synchronization across GPUs and CPUs - No more glFinish!
For in-person updates visit the SIGGRAPH OpenGL BOF Wednesday 2 August, 4pm-6pm - Room 206A