OpenGL Headline News
NVIDIA released beta Linux drivers for OpenGL 3.0 today, as well as an update to the Windows OpenGL 3.0 drivers. These drivers have the following new features and improvements:
- Linux support - OpenGL 3.0 and GLSL 1.30 functionality support between the Linux and Windows releases are identical.
- Now allows rendering to a FBO with mixed-size attachments
- VAO bug fixes and performance improvements
- EXT_texture_swizzle support
- Transform feedback missing functionality is implemented
- Various other bug fixes