SIGGRAPH 2008 Student Volunteer program working with OpenGL.org and FireUser.com have posted thier final blog reports from the SIGGRAPH 2008 Conference and Exhibition.
- CUDA Quadro Plex 2200 D2 does real-time ray tracing
- Whisper quiet OpenGL workstations from AMAX
- DreamColor 30-bit display using Display Port
- OpenGL sessions make big impression
- modo 302 has top notch modeling and unwrapping tools with real-time OpenGL rendering
- XSI’s ICE node-based programing enables visual programming of multi-threaded real-time interactive FX
Aug 18, 2008 | Category: General •