NVIDIA released beta Linux drivers for OpenGL 3.0 today, as well as an update to the Windows OpenGL 3.0 drivers. These drivers have the following new features and improvements:
- Linux support - OpenGL 3.0 and GLSL 1.30 functionality support between the Linux and Windows releases are identical.
- Now allows rendering to a FBO with mixed-size attachments
- VAO bug fixes and performance improvements
- EXT_texture_swizzle support
- Transform feedback missing functionality is implemented
- Various other bug fixes
Oct 27, 2008 | Category: Developers •