Watch Patrick Cozzi and Christophe Riccio discuss their book OpenGL Insights and why they wrote it.
- Covers intermediate and advanced techniques using OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and WebGL
- Discusses mobile performance and streaming vertex buffers and textures
- Presents rendering techniques, including shadows, tessellation, depth of field, and procedural shading
- Describes framework design, including ANGLE, SceneJS, and SpiderGL
- Provides an exhaustive OpenGL pipeline diagram and useful tips
- Offers source code, demos, and other material on the book's website
Apr 02, 2013 | Category: Developers •