GLC_lib is a C++ library for high performance 3D application based on OpenGL and QT4 GUI.
- Built in 3D view manipulator (Track Ball, rotate table).
- Designed to add user 3D view manipulator.
- Provided 3D primitive (Point, Circle, Line, Polyline, Mesh, Box, Cylinder, Rectangle).
- Designed to add user 3D prilmitive.
- 3D format supported : o Collada V1.4 o 3DXML ASCII V3 and V4 o OBJ o 3DS o STL (ASCII and binary) o OFF and COFF
- Material texturing with image file format supported by QT4.
- Basic Shader support (GLSL). * Scene Graph with the support of Reference, Instance and Occurrence.
- Non Convex polygon partitioning.
- Static Level of detail support.
- Pixel culling support.
- Possibility to cache 3DXML in binary to speed up loading time.
Jan 18, 2010 | Category: Developers •