OpenGL News Archives
Jan 06, 2017Join the Khronos Group at the Marriott Pinnacle Downtown in Vancouver, BC for a full-day workshop on Vulkan. We will briefly cover the basics, then dive into the details you need. Planned topics include:
• Vulkan tools and resources: SDK, Validation Layers, and Vulkan Loader
• vktrace for desktop and Android
• C/C++ with Vulkan-Hpp
• SPIR-V Tools (GLSLang, SPIR2CROSS, and others)
• Keeping your GPU fed without getting bitten
• Vulkan Tutorial - We'll get into some code!
• Vulkan game development on Android - a case study from Samsung
• SV porting story from Oculus
• Panel/Q&A with ISVs, IHVs, and Presenters: Performance recommendations, practical advice, and answers to your questions
The early-registration price is CAD$149 (about US$112) through January 16. Starting on January 17 the price is CAD$199.