OpenGL Job Search - Detail Listing
Sr Graphics Engineer
Posted Date: 11-02-2016
Company: Apex Systems Inc
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Apex Systems currently has an opening for a Sr Graphics Engineer for a major telecommunications client in the Parssipany NJ area. This is for a 6-12 month contract to hire and they are looking to fill the role ASAP so if your are interested please apply below!
Job responsibilities of Sr Graphic Engineer:
This position will be part of the Device Technology organization in the OS and Applications team primarily focusing on new product development initiatives resulting in new revenue streams. The individual in this position will be working on new products that utilize open web technologies and open source platforms. In addition, this individual will also be closely working with key device vendors to facilitate technical discussions on new device features/technologies and maintaining a roadmap of the same.
The product management responsibilities include defining product requirements and working closely with the technical development and cross functional teams on a regular basis leading up to final device submission for carrier certification. The candidate should have a deep technical understanding of the technologies being used and can on their own demonstrate the technology using a proof of concept or prototype.
Requirements of Sr Graphic Engineer:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience; being able to show examples of your work are recommended.
• 3+ years working with OpenGL on mobile devices.
• Experience with OpenGL application/game development
• Experience developing web apps and mobile apps using web technologies
• Experience developing cross-platform native client applications
• Experience with methods common in open source world: version control (git preferred), integration testing, etc.
• Experience or readiness to interact with large codebases and distributed teams or readiness to interact with large codebases and distributed teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with geographically distributed team
• Participating in and contributing to Open Source projects a *huge* plus
• Knowledge of Chromium and Firefox extensions is a plus.
To see the benefits of working for Apex Systems, please click the link below: