OpenGL & OpenGL Utility Specifications
OpenGL Specifications and GLX & GLU Libraries can now be found in the official OpenGL Registry.
OpenGL Reference Cards
- OpenGL 4.2 GLSL 4.20 Reference Card
- OpenGL 4.0 GLSL 4.0 Reference Card
- OpenGL 3.2 GLSL 1.5 Reference Card
- FreeGlut - Sourceforge
- GLUT 3 Specification (HTML), (pdf), (PostScript)
- The GLUT 3.5 Manual Pages (Postscript as gzip)
- GLUT is the OpenGL Utility Toolkit, a window system independent toolkit for writing OpenGL programs. It implements a simple windowing application programming interface for OpenGL. GLUT makes it considerably easier to learn about and explore OpenGL programming and provides a portable API so you can write a single OpenGL program that works on both Win32 PCs, Mac OS, and Linux/UNIX workstations
OpenGL, GLX, and GLU man pages are online in the OpenGL SDK.