How to download opengl

hello
how to download opengl software?

OpenGL is not software, you don’t download OpenGL.

Just install the drivers for your graphics card.

[QUOTE=mhagain;1289789]OpenGL is not software, you don’t download OpenGL.

Just install the drivers for your graphics card.[/QUOTE]

hi
ok what is the use of it
i have no graphic card in my computer

[QUOTE=RITESHKAKKAR;1289790]hi
ok what is the use of it
i have no graphic card in my computer[/QUOTE]

Oh. You type blindly ?

[QUOTE=RITESHKAKKAR;1289790]hi
ok what is the use of it
i have no graphic card in my computer[/QUOTE]

You do have a graphics card in your computer, when it’s an integrated one (like an Intel) or whether it’s a dedicated one (like an NV or AMD). Otherwise you would not be able to see anything on your monitor.

And if you have no monitor - then why do you need support for a graphics API?

[QUOTE=mhagain;1289794]You do have a graphics card in your computer, when it’s an integrated one (like an Intel) or whether it’s a dedicated one (like an NV or AMD). Otherwise you would not be able to see anything on your monitor.

And if you have no monitor - then why do you need support for a graphics API?[/QUOTE]

hi i want to learn color gradient done by c++

[QUOTE=RITESHKAKKAR;1289787]hello
how to download opengl software?[/QUOTE]

Getting started (OpenGL wiki)

where is software link to download

There is no link to download software because OpenGL is not software. Which you have already been told.

then it is driver??

OpenGL is an API. It is typically “implemented” by your graphics card drivers (which are system/OS software). This then provides applications on your machine with access to OpenGL.

where is software link to download

Did you click on this link I posted?: [Getting started](https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/Getting_started)

This provides links to web sites where you can download graphics card / GPU drivers for the major GPU manufacturers.

But it’s up to you to know what GPU(s) you have installed in your machine.

If you’re running Windows, look under Display Adapters in Device Manager. Or you can install a program like GPU-Z and it will tell you.