Trying to download the opengl 3.2+ driver

Hey there peeps, i recently downloaded Dead cells on steam but when i go to play it an error message pops up saying i need to have opengl 3.2+ to be able to continue. I have an HP G72 notebook, processor is Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU p6000 @1.87GHz and it is a 64 bit on windows 7. So how do i upgrade the driver so i can play this game?

According to this, you certainly have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470.
And as such, this article might help you.

[QUOTE=Silence;1288683]According to this, you certainly have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470.
And as such, this article might help you.[/QUOTE]

so the website i went to through the link does not give me the option to choose a radeon 5000 series, so what should i do?

And what about here ?

From what I can determine, this notebook has AMD switchable graphics, which means that your AMD GPU likely does have the correct driver with OpenGL 3.2 support, but your game is actually running on the Intel integrated, hence you’re getting a downlevel experience.

My recollection is that earlier versions of AMD’s switchable graphics technology were quite disasterous so far as OpenGL support is concerned, but you should be able to get some mileage by disabling switchable graphics in your notebook’s BIOS.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.