Woops ?

I just tried to post with a link and it was denied.
Find, but WHY it was destroyed so I cannot remove the link ?

New users can’t post URLs (spam prevention). However, the forum software shouldn’t have caused you to lose the post you were creating. Are you saying that it did?

If so, sorry about that, and please send a site “Private Message” (see link above) to Khronos_webmaster with the details. Or just follow-up here, and I’ll get in touch with him.

[QUOTE=Dark Photon;1285539]New users can’t post URLs (spam prevention). However, the forum software shouldn’t have caused you to lose the post you were creating. Are you saying that it did?
[/QUOTE]
This may be related pages generated in response to a POST request over SSL. Browsers tend to consider these as particularly sensitive and refuse to store them locally.

I can confirm that it’s often impossible to recover a draft post if submission fails for any reason. It’s happened enough that for long posts, I’ll normally type them in a text editor then copy-paste into the web form.

Since we are talking about issues in this forum.

I often have the impossibility to edit one of my posts if their content is ill-formed. For example, if I forget the end of quote, then it is impossible for me to add it, receiving an error about a message too narrow.

Some browsers have plugins to prevent this. This one for example, on firefox.