Ok. So I am trying to create a texture loading class. And things are actually going pretty well! However the problem is. That this code is supposed to display a crate, with a awesome face on it. However it draws a very solid awesome face on it.

The code is below. Some things to note.
1. If you only make one of the texture classes (comment out the two initilization lines, and the two using lines) you get a crate
2. If you use both it only draws an awesome face, however the shader is supposed to (and is tested and proven to) blend the two of them.

main.cpp:
Code :
#include <iostream>
// We want glew to be static
#define GLEW_STATIC
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <GLFW/glfw3.h>
#include <SOIL.h>
#include "Shaders.h"
#include "KeyboardD.h"
#include "Texture.h"
 
Texture* tex1;
Texture* tex2;
 
int main()
{
   //Initialization stuff
   void Init();
   //More initilization stuff
   while (//Game is running)
   {
   //Clear color
   Render();
   //Swap buffers
   }
   //Delete vertex buffers
}
void Init()
{
   //Shader class stuff.  I have tested and it works
   //Abunch of stuff reguarding passing rectangle coords to the gpu
 
   Texture texxx1("container.jpg");
   tex1 = &texxx1;
 
   Texture texxx2("awesomeface.png);
   texr1 = &texxx2;
}
void Render()
{
       //Activate takes in a string that is used to name the attribute, and the pointer to the shader class
	tex1->Activate(ourShader, "ourTexture1");
	tex2->Activate(ourShader, "ourTexture2");
 
       //Use shader, bind VAO
       ///Draw elements
       //Unbind the vertex array
}

Texture.h
Code :
#pragma once
#include <vector>
#include <iostream>
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <GLFW/glfw3.h>
#include <SOIL.h>
#include "Shaders.h"
 
int amm = 0;
class Texture
{
public:
 
	Texture(const char* name)
	{
		glGenTextures(1, &this->programid);
		glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, this->programid); // We are now editing the data for texture 1
		// Set texture wrapping to GLRepeat for both x and y axis
		glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_REPEAT);
		glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_REPEAT);
		// Set texture filtering so things are smooth
		glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER, GL_LINEAR);
		glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER, GL_LINEAR);
		// Load, create texture and generate mipmaps
		//Have soil load the texture into an array of unsigned chars
		unsigned char* image = SOIL_load_image(name, &this->width, &this->height, 0, SOIL_LOAD_RGB);
		if (image == '\0')
		{
			std::cout << "UNABLE TO LOAD IMAGE" << std::endl;
		}
		else
		{
			std::cout << "SUCESS" << this->programid << std::endl;
		}
		//Tell gl the texture dimensions color space, data type and pointer to data
		glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_RGB, this->width, this->height, 0, GL_RGB, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, image);
		//Makes the minimaps of the image
		glGenerateMipmap(GL_TEXTURE_2D);
		//Free the SOIL data
		SOIL_free_image_data(image);
		//glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0); //We are no longer editing texture 1*/
		this->samm = amm;
		amm += 1; 
	}
	void Activate(Shader* sh, const char* uniformName)
	{
		// Activate a texture
		glActiveTexture(GL_TEXTURE0 + this->samm);
		//Bind the texture so we can draw it
		glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, this->programid);
		//Pass the uniform to the shader.  The shader will be looking for a value named this
		glUniform1i(glGetUniformLocation(sh->Program, uniformName), this->programid);
	}
 
private:
	int samm;
	int width;
	int height;
	GLuint programid;
};

And incase you want to see it. I have tested it but with texture loading code that doesn't use classes
Shader1.frag
Code :
#version 330 core
in vec3 ourColor;
in vec2 TexCoord;
 
out vec4 color;
 
// Texture samplers
uniform sampler2D ourTexture1;
uniform sampler2D ourTexture2;
 
void main()
{
	// Linearly interpolate between both textures (second texture is only slightly combined)
	color = mix(texture(ourTexture1, TexCoord), texture(ourTexture2, TexCoord), 0.2);
}

Thank you much for reading over it! I would love to know why it is happening. Here are some extra things that might help you help me figure this out.

Project File Can Be Downloaded At: https://app.box.com/s/c0e3iv6hmyqbi69at8f2xjqdiqldv87h

And I decided to pull some breakpoints and show what variables visual studio decided to show. A ton of that data that is shown is somehow garbage. Here are some pictures at different spots.

Pic1 This is the first time Activate is called:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firsttime.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	1970
Pic2 This is the first time Activate is called but first executed line:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Firsttime2.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	1971
Pic3 this is the second time Activate is called:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Secondtime.png 
Views:	133 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	1972
Pic4 This is the third time activate is called but first executed line:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Secondtime2.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	1973
Pic5 This shows that the values are properly set at the initializer function:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DataValsAreReal.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	1974

Thankyou so much! It would me a lot to have this working as soon as possible, and although I have been (and will be) looking at the code for awhile your more practiced eyes will be a big help.