C++ OpenGL Draw a 2D image ontop of a transparent window.

Hello I just registered on the forum becuse I have had this problem in months now. I have been looking EVERYWHERE on how to draw a simple .BMP image ontop of my transparent window but nothing works.
I have looked into many source codes and tutorials on the internet but none of them have been working i tried to use different librarys such as SOIL, GLUT, and so on.
The only library i got working was DevIL and it did not work either so I im in great need of help so I ask all you guys: Is there a simple way / tutorial that show me how to draw an image with OpenGL & C++?

Thank you for helping me!

(I can try to use other librarys again if someone tells me how to use them in Visual Studio 2013)

I have looked into many source codes and tutorials on the internet but none of them have been working

It’s hard to understand your problem without telling us what is wrong with the various “draw an image” code. That is, show us the code you’re using that doesn’t “work”, show us what it displays, then clearly explain what you expect it to do.