Android 5.1.1 Nexus 5 OpenGL issue?

I came across a problem with the Nexus 5 running Android version 5.1.1. No other device running that version has had this problem. I am using the NDK and OpenGL ES 1.1.

I am hoping someone here could take a look at the broken image and give a clue as to what’s going wrong.

The problem image is the first one, where the image has some sort of interlacing issue. The second is what the image should look like. I have no idea what could be causing this. (Both images had most of the source textures smeared for testing on a cloud service.) Can anyone tell by looking at the first image what could be going wrong? Any insight would help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1119[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1120[/ATTACH]

Edit: I’m not doing any post-processing or anything fancy. Here’s another image of the broken device. The interesting thing here is the dark red is the clear color, so the black should be red if it was properly rendering to the whole surface. And it’s not a straight line at the bottom, it’s like the stride is wrong or something.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1121[/ATTACH]

Looks like texture format issue. If your texture is not RGBA format, you should call glPixelStorei(GL_UNPACK_ALIGNMENT, 1);
Reference: Pixel Transfer - OpenGL Wiki

Looking at the play-button I’d have a look on the texcoords…