Can anyone help me test my .exe

I’m trying to make an engine and a game. Everything so far works fine on my machine, but on the two other machines I’ve been able to test on it hasn’t worked.

I need people that have hardware capable of OpenGL 4.3 and 64bit Windows.

I’ve added a lot of logging since then to try and see where the problem is.

The .exe can take a few minutes to execute. It generated a bunch of Gradient Noise and messes about before displaying anything. If on the off chance it does work, you can press space to mess about with the mouse.

If it crashes, it will probably crash straight-away, in which case if you could paste the contents of “SpaceEngineErrorLog.txt” that’s created in the .exe folder, it would help me a lot. The .exe is Windows/Bin/Fleet Battles.exe

[QUOTE=NeomerArcana;1267469]but on the two other machines I’ve been able to test on it hasn’t worked.[/QUOTE] What “hasn’t worked”? You later mention crashes. If it crashes on all machine except your development system, you better go and fix that first. What help could it be if other people try it, when you already have test systems where you can reproduce the problems? [QUOTE=NeomerArcana;1267469] The .exe can take a few minutes to execute. It generated a bunch of Gradient Noise and messes about before displaying anything. If on the off chance it does work, you can press space to mess about with the mouse. If it crashes, it will probably crash straight-away, in which case if you could paste the contents of “SpaceEngineErrorLog.txt” that’s created in the .exe folder, it would help me a lot. The .exe is Windows/Bin/Fleet Battles.exe[/QUOTE] In other words, we don’t know what your program does, you have no problem description, provide no source code and expect other people to download and run an executable after reading a random forum post? Do you also need my credit card number?

I haven’t got access to those systems. They were one off chances for me to test. Otherwise I wouldn’t post here.

Don’t download it then. Why did you even post a response?