question about books

I have a lot of questions for a lot of things, but I would like to ask you for a small guidance as where to start my new journey to refresh some of algebra and get more into CG.

My question is, what should I choose to continue from the 3 listings below ?

http://www.scratchapixel.com/ a great website, I believe you are already familiar with and I really like it so far. 
Fundamentals of Computer Graphics 3rd ed. - P. Shirley, S. Marschner
3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development 2nd ed. - F. Dunn, I. Parberry

Thanks for help.

I read Fundamentals of Computer Graphics by Peter Shirley, Steve Marschner, Third Edition.

This book appears in its third updated edition to pack in discussions of the basics of computer graphics

for college-level students and programmers. Four new chapters on implicit modeling, color, visualization

and computer graphics in games have been added along with extensive revisions and updated new material

The new chapters add coverage of implicit modeling and of two important graphics applications: games and

information visualization. The fourth new contributed chapter is a major upgrade to the material on color

science.

I have read Fundamentals of Computer Graphics too.

The authors present the mathematical foundations of computer graphics with a focus on geometric intuition, allowing the programmer to understand and apply those foundations to the development of efficient code.

New in this edition:
Four new contributed chapters, written by experts in their fields: Implicit Modeling, Computer Graphics in Games, Color, Visualization, including information visualization
Revised and updated material on the graphics pipeline, reflecting a modern viewpoint organized around programmable shading.
Expanded treatment of viewing that improves clarity and consistency while unifying viewing in ray tracing and rasterization.
Improved and expanded coverage of triangle meshes and mesh data structures.
A new organization for the early chapters, which concentrates foundational material at the beginning to increase teaching flexibility.