3D reconstruction on Android

I am new to OpenGL. I want to use the eclipse to make 3D model from 2D ultrasound images. Those 2D ultrasound images use to form layers of the 3D model. Any openGL tools can help me to do these? Any help would be appreciated!

hi,

basicly you can do things like this with a simple vertex shader that is using the 2d image ( grayscale ) as a displacement map for a mesh.
So, the lighter the pixel on the 2d img is , the more you move the vertex at that point … and you get a nice 3d representation of it …

cu
uwi2k2

[QUOTE=uwi2k2;1263906]hi,

basicly you can do things like this with a simple vertex shader that is using the 2d image ( grayscale ) as a displacement map for a mesh.
So, the lighter the pixel on the 2d img is , the more you move the vertex at that point … and you get a nice 3d representation of it …

cu
uwi2k2[/QUOTE]

I am sorry… I am new to OpenGL… Can you explain more about it? For my project, the images are captured along an artery so they are parallel to each other. I want to make those images to become the layers of the 3D model. Thank you!!!

Getting Started with Volume Rendering using OpenGL - CodeProject may help you.