Confusing OpenGL warning and cant run Minecraft when i could before.

so heres a picture of what happends when i go to my openGL options in advanced property’s of desktop [ATTACH=CONFIG]680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]681[/ATTACH]

!!! BETTER PICTURE IS LINK!!!

there is no OpenGL hardware acceleration button for openGL i looked no enable or anything help me please! direct me to where i go my version is 1.1 and i cant get a download either idek if my system can but ik i could play minecraft before i got a BSOD witch i fixed but idk about openGL it didnt get messed with really but desktop drivers did and i fixed those

What exactly is your Problem. I Cannot understand your typing " download either idek if my system can but ik i could play minecraft before i got a BSOD witch i fixed but idk about openGL it didnt get messed with really but desktop drivers did and i fixed those "

I Suggest This:
Click your Windows Logo: Aka Click on Start Menu.
Then Search for : Device Manager
Click on it. It will have a list of Devices
Click on the one called: Display Adapters
In Display Adapters You will see Your Graphic Card. = Maybe also your Intel Card. <-- THIS IS VERY IMPORTAND.
(Optional): update your Drivers by right clicking on the Driver. it will show “Update Driver Software…”
Click on Properties this will also show up when you right click on your Graphic Card
Goto Driver. Then click on Driver Details
It will give you a big list of Files. Just look For Something with OpenGL
IMPORTANT: Also Look Of OPENGL on your Intel Graphics (if you have those)
Cant find it?. You maybe already seen OpenCL (Open Computing Language) This is also needed but its not OpenGL
If you dont have OpenGL anywhere you dont have it.

P.S Dont forget to uodate your drivers. + I got AMD graphic card that why i posted this because you also got that.
P.P.S WTf where have you founf that OpenGl Thing in Catalist I Cant Find IT!!!.
P.P.P.S I got same problem. i also dont know answer