Does VAO contain only one IBO??
Salam, Hey Guys,
I have 3 Array Buffers, position, normals, colors.
Can i use multiple Index buffers for each of the above array buffers, for example,
- I have one main VAO => mainVaoHandle
- VBO 1 => position
- VBO 2 => Normals
- VBO 3 => Colors , bind to mainVaoHandle
can i do this?
- separate Index buffer for position
- separate index buffer for normals
- separate index buffer for colors
using one mainVaoHandle??
No, and it is not a limitation of using VAOs, OpenGL's indexed drawing commands always use a single index for all active vertex attributes.