GLUI Question

Hello,

I am rather new to OpenGL, GLUT and GLUI. I have a question regarding GLUI, and until now I did not find an answer for it.
I am using GLUT for rendering cloth items. One of the things that I want to do is, of course, create these cloth items, and for that I need to be able to specify a texture for them. I decided to do this by having a drop-down list with a predefined list of textures, that the user can choose from. The question is the following:
Can I, using GLUI, display an image in the GLUI menu? I want, under the drop-down list with the textures, to have a small image which is refreshed each time the user selects a new item in the drop-down list. If this is not possible, then I was thinking to have the image displayed separately, in a new window, each time the user selects an item from drop-down list. But I don’'t know if this is possible either, or how to do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Corina

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.