Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	980
I have a regular grid. I need to subtract someirregular part from it as shown in the figure. I know the coordinates of theportion to be subtracted. How can I polygonize the rest of the grid aftersubtracting that irregular portion? There may be a number of ways. Could any onegive me some suggestions?