Can't access API pages

Wasn’t sure where to put this, no forum seemed appropiate.

I am unable access the API help pages (ex: http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glTexParameter.xml ) from my machine at work. It isn’t being blocked. Our IS department monitored my attempt to reach it but could not figure what is happening. What I get is a blank page that my mouse cursor goes into wait animation indefinately.

I can reach OpenGL 4 Reference Pages just fine but if I select anything on the left, it fails to connect.

I am able to connect using my iPhone and from home using Firefox. The browser I am having a problem with is Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 Update Version 9.0.9 (KB 2722913)

You could try the documentation on the OpenGL Wiki. Same stuff (though only core OpenGL; none of the compatibility stuff), only with errors fixed.

It may have something to do with the fact that it’s a frames page. Or it may be serving xml directly, instead of as xhtml. I’ve always gotten oddball text zooming behavior on the man-pages because of this.

We’ve had this issue in the past where IE is blocked from seeing the DTD files at W3C. However, we have linked to local copies of the DTD so, in theory, this should not be an issue anymore. I notice that we are linking to a remote version of W3C XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators, which perhaps is causing issues too. We’ll look into this some more.