Hi there I hope someone can help me with this. I've been trying to get the Tutorials from "Modern 3D Graphics Programming" to run and they basically throw an error when I try to run the build, its worth mentioning the build itself compiled successfully. Heres the steps I took:
1) Downloaded 'Tutorial 0.3.8' and premake
2) Extracted files and ran premake4.lua for glsdk using "premake vs2010"
3) Built the .sln using VS2010 (not Express, fresh install), build successful
4) Tried to run the debug build and got error "Unable to start program 'C:\...\Tutorial 0.3.8\glsdk\glload\lib\glloadD.lib'."
5) Ran premake4.lua for /Tut 01/ and built the .sln successfully
6) Tried to run the debug build and got error "Unable to start program 'C:\...\Tutorial 0.3.8\framework\lib\frameworkD.lib'.
The specified file is an unrecognized or unsupported binary format.
So, the builds are building just fine its just the run I'm having trouble with, no build errors whatsoever. Really is quite frustrating to me, as I would love to get started on reading the book. I'm using a 8400M running on a newer HP Pavillion, so I'm set for openGL 3.3 compatibility. I'm not sure at all what the problem could be, I'm used to mucking about with the VC++ Directories to add includes and libs but this seemed almost too easy to setup initally. Plech! It was too good to be true I guess, any help with getting the project to run would be greatly appreciated, thanks.