Opengl - Shader problem

I’m trying to mimic the shader used in opengl.org website http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/tutorials/ClockworkCoders/lighting.php , but i only got so far as declaring the following object:

cwc::glShaderManager SM;

when i got these errors:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall cwc::glShaderManager::glShaderManager(void)" 0glShaderManager@cwc@@QAE@XZ"]??0glShaderManager@cwc@@QAE@XZ)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall cwc::glShaderManager::~glShaderManager(void)" 1glShaderManager@cwc@@UAE@XZ"]1glShaderManager@cwc@@UAE@XZ)

I included all the necessary includes exactly the same as the project on the website has it. I don’t know why im getting linker errors when i never added any shader linkers, and this is because the project on the website didnt have any shader linkers.

My linkers are this:

SOIL.lib
opengl32.lib
glu32.lib
glut32.lib

How can i solve these errors?

This seems to be a problem with the C++ code. Have you implemented the constructor/destructor pair in the cwc::glShaderManager class?

I didn’t personally make the class i just took it from opengl.org.
The glShaderManager in the glsl file. Here are some excerpts from the header and source relating to the glShaderManager class

glsl.h

namespace cwc
{
   class glShaderManager;
   class GLSLAPI glShader
   {
      friend class glShaderManager;
   }
   class GLSLAPI glShaderManager
   {
   public:
       glShaderManager();