Triangle Lists

I am encountering a weird problem.
I am drawing triangles with triangle list, my goal is to create some sort of terrain.

I have divided the terrain into squares, each square having four corners, thus four slope points.
The map is basically a grid. To simulate height I set for example the bottom right corner of a tile to have an Y value of 0.6 while the adjacent tile then have a bottom left corner of 0.6
And so they form a kind of spike. And thus simulating an easy concept of terrain I guess.

But to make things easier, I have separated my terrain into areas giving one area 16x16 tiles, so instead of a big vertex buffer I have one vertex buffer per 16x16 tiles.

This is where my problem occur, for some reason the tiles in the next area doesn’t fit my last area, even though the y values are the same.

Here is a picture between a crossing of four different areas, showing the error. I did the numbers, they are all right. This is some peculiar stuff I don’t understand yet.

Image Example

Oh and wireframe, It’s not from the same area though, but it’s from four areas meeting.

Wireframe

I was expecting some precision issue that could be caused by some distant transformation loosing precision in floats, but rather it looks like edge values are completely different !

Try with 1x1 tiles, then 2x2 tiles, printf all the values, verify tiles are not rotated 90° or 180°, check how you fill and read the vertex buffers, etc.

Again, I verified the numbers already.
So if you’re saying triangle lists are not the cause of this, then I screwed something else up.

Anyways that was a confirmation so I can narrow it down ^^

Thanks ;=)