Problem in deleting glLists dynamically

Hi ,
I am developing the MFC application. I am inserting many activex controls into MFC application using OpenGL glList.
dynamically i delete the group of lists and create that group of glList function once again in all activex controls. But sometimes it didn’t delete properly.
any body help for me.

thanks in advance

I’ve no idea what deleting a DL has to do with MFC and ActiveX.

My Best guess is you lost your context before deleting your list, which is a no^2 of the third kind.

hai Brolingstanz,
thanks for your reply.
In my case i have two set of lists. One is static and another one will change dynamically. In static i creating two list using glGenList function and set the list base as zero by calling glListBase(0).
In dynamic size list i am calculating the list size based on user selection. for example during initial state it will be of size 10. During runtime user may change the list size. In that time i need to delete the lists and and create the list with new size using glGenLists(size) and assign the base using glListBase(0).
In this situation, my static lists are getting affected during the recreation of the dynamic lists with respect to the user selection.

If you found any mistake in my procedure let me know how to solve that issue.

thanks in advance
by
vivek

Hi all,

can any one tell this doubt?

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.