But I have a question did not know how to answer them

Is it possible you find the answer

1- #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN

2-#define BITMAP_ID 0x4D42
#define PI 3.14159

These definitions Mavaidh

Amani Its not a OpenGL question but here is a Quick help

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
Defining WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN excludes rarely used stuff from your program. It makes your program compile faster by excluding these rarely used things. ( Check your Compiler Documentation)

#define BITMAP_ID 0x4D42

Where ever you would WRITE BITMAP_ID it would PASTE 0x4D42 there… I guess in your Program you would be checking if the FILE you JUST opened is a BITMAP or not so you Compare the BITS from FILE with BITMAP_ID and if it is SAME then your FILE is BITMAP otherwise you reject the FILE ( however it could be used for somethign else as well )

#define PI 3.14159

Define PI = 3.14159

Same as before it tells Compiler that when ever you write PI some where in your CODE compiler would Consider it 3.14159

thats All you can Get from this Forum about this Question…

If you still need Help … try some C/C++ Forum…

Mckowor Money
I’m happy how I help you
I am also embarrassed you

Yes, I need help in the open GL

What kind of language is it supposed to be? Somehow I get a feeling like someone was playing jokes here.

I’m Arabic and English languages average

I read in your forum and I like

I hope that you are heavy Aakon

As a matter of fact, I am a linguist. And this is not arabic (as also confirmed by a arabic speaker that works with me). I have no other option then to assume this being a bad joke, so I am locking the thread until you manage to convince me I am wrong: please use the personal message tool.