Part of the Khronos Group
OpenGL.org

The Industry's Foundation for High Performance Graphics

from games to virtual reality, mobile phones to supercomputers

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Call to Action: Ensure that OpenGL remains a first class API under Windows Vista

Senior Member OpenGL Pro

Re: Call to Action: Ensure that OpenGL remains a first class API under Windows Vista

Oh yeah, that's much better. Driver installation using YaST2 is downright painless

Junior Member Newbie

Re: Call to Action: Ensure that OpenGL remains a first class API under Windows Vista

The bottom line is that the program I've been writing, in hopes of commercial release, for over a year and a half doesn't display correctly on my Vista machine even with Aero off/full screen/ and the most recent driver for my graphics card. It displayed fine on XP but does a weird clipping thing on Vista.
    I've read in a lot of forums that people think there should be a lawsuit. If anyone actually knows of a class action lawsuit regarding OpenGL not running properly on Vista, please let me know as I would like to be compensated for my losses but can;t afford to hire a lawyer by myself.

Member Regular Contributor

The developer relations department of your GPU vendor is probably a more logical first stop.