Certification of OpenGL

I’ve searched the web for names of products/companies that can provide DO 178B certifiable OpenGL implementations on embedded systems and have only came accross Seaweed Systems and Alt Software Inc. Does anyone have other names to give me?

Thanks in advance !

How many other names do you need? I don’t think there are that many opportunities for sales of DO 178B certifiable OpenGL implementations…so it seems reasonable that there aren’t that many providers of that software.

True… Thanks for the reply!

You might try Alt Software or Seaweed Systems. They both have OpenGL solutions that are DO-178B complient.

Originally posted by Olive:
[b]I’ve searched the web for names of products/companies that can provide DO 178B certifiable OpenGL implementations on embedded systems and have only came accross Seaweed Systems and Alt Software Inc. Does anyone have other names to give me?

Thanks in advance ![/b]

You might also try Foliage Software Systems. They do DO-178B software although I don’t know if they have any special expertise in OpenGL. www.foliage.com

[This message has been edited by nickn (edited 03-28-2003).]

You might try www.quantum3d.com – they have a relationship with NVidia. They were working on some kind of DO-178b Level A Software Development kit a while back. You’d probably have to use their hardware though…