gluTessCallback compile error on OSX

I keep getting the following error when trying to compile the following tessellation code in XCode on OS X:

error: initializing argument 3 of ‘void gluTessCallback(GLUtesselator*, GLenum, GLvoid()(…))’
error: invalid conversion from 'GLvoid(
)()’ to ‘GLvoid (*)(…)’

my call back function is declared as follows and I am using the following code to register it:

e
gluTessCallback(tess, GLU_BEGIN, (GLvoid () (void)) glBegin );
gluTessCallback(tess, GLU_VERTEX, (GLvoid (CALLBACK
) ()) &glVertex3dv );
gluTessCallback(tess, GLU_END, (GLvoid (CALLBACK*) ()) &glEnd );
gluTessCallback(tess, GLU_TESS_COMBINE, (GLvoid (CALLBACK*) ()) &combineCallback );
gluTessCallback(tess, GLU_ERROR, (GLvoid (CALLBACK*) ()) &errorCallback );

#ifndef CALLBACK
#define CALLBACK
#endif

static void CALLBACK vertexCallback(GLdouble *vertex)
{
glVertex3dv((GLdouble *)vertex);
}

What must the callback and the call to gluTessCallback look like?

first, you should not cross post.
you have only posted 2 different topics, for a total of 5 new topics !!

Sorry, I was just afraid of people only reading certain boards not seeing my question. Maybe the advanced people don’t read the macintosh group or the beginners the advanced. Further, I don’t know if my question would be considered advanced or not. So, I decided to try both.

It does not works that way.
Post to the beginner section if you are a beginner. And you are.
Both advanced and beginners browse all forums anyway, thanks to this
useful daily topics link .
There is absolutely no need to double and triple post. Worse, the answers may be split along multiple cloned topics.

Originally posted by ZbuffeR:
It does not works that way.
Post to the beginner section if you are a beginner. And you are.
Both advanced and beginners browse all forums anyway, thanks to this
useful daily topics link .
There is absolutely no need to double and triple post. Worse, the answers may be split along multiple cloned topics.

Whatever you say board NAZI!

It woudl be nice to make registation mandratory for posting in each forum. Allowing guests making such stupide statements is not nice :-/

Thank you, becaue I didn’t leave those comments. A childish coworker who I showed my posts to thought it would be funny to do this. Sorry guys, but I had nothing to do with this.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.