Programming Tutorials, step by step learning

For some time I’ve been sketching out the frameworks of a game, ever since I bought my first C book. I’m really big on Mac gaming, and first turned to 2D environments such as SpriteWorld and the Sprite Animation Toolkit. I found the manuals on these far too daunting, as the most advanced program I had written at the time I started browsing around was a database deal. It now seems that every game is in 3D, and I’d like to follow suit.
I’ve had a good share of experience with fairly complex apps and libraries; the problem is, I either write these apps on my own or have someone walk me through the workings. I’ve looked at earlier post similar to mine, and unlike others I’m very interested in learning OpenGL in it’s entirety and writing programs that are deeper than a game. If anyone has some tips to get me started, can point me to a good Mac OGL tutorial, or (bless their complier) take me under their wing, please, please post.

Be sure to visit Jeff Molofee’s NeHe site, http://nehe.gamedev.net
More OpenGL tutorials than you can shake a stick at, including Mac versions.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.