help - OpenGL SDK

Hi,
Maybe a stupid question but every time I try to compile any of the programs in the OpenGL SDK I get the following errors:

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘glGetVertexAttribPointervNV’

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : error C2501: ‘PFNGLGETVERTEXATTRIBPOINTERVNVPROC’ : missing storage-class or type specifiers

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

What have I forgot to import/link/do?

// Spark

possible caused:-

-somewhere missing “;” near this syntax ‘glGetVertexAttribPointervNV’.

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘glGetVertexAttribPointervNV’

• unable to solved this ‘PFNGLGETVERTEXATTRIBPOINTERVNVPROC’ by glh_genext.h library file.
  • -There is no glh_genext.h file in sdk\include\glh folder.

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : error C2501: ‘PFNGLGETVERTEXATTRIBPOINTERVNVPROC’ : missing storage-class or type specifiers

c:\developing\opengl sdk\include\glh\glh_genext.h(307) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found

I’m asking for a serius reply please…
I haven’t changed anything in the examples, so I don’t believe their is any errors in them…

Then this must be no glh_genext.h file in sdk\include\glh folder.

Go and check it out above folder man.
Do u know what is this header file for…?
Come on and be a little more appreciate.
FYI.Not all the program in the net is error free.

Sounds like the glext.h you have does not match the one that glh_genext.h needs. The one it needs is in {SDK_ROOT}/include/glh/GL/glext.h.

Please also note that this is a “non-standard” glext.h, but it is required until we get all the new NV extensions included in the one that SGI maintains.

Thanks -
Cass

Thank you Cass, that was the problem.

// Spark