NVidia OpenGL SDK && Cube Environment Mapping

I still don’t have NVidia OpenGL SDK because I can only download for Linux and the links don’t work!!! So I tried to find out an FTP server at NVidia site but no luck so far… Please help me… I MUST HAVE THAT SDK!!!

And another thing: I tried do implement Cube Environment Mapping but no luck so far. Can anyone show me some source code because the Bubble demo at NVidia doesn’t have a fairly easy to understand code…

Thanks…

I have a cube mapped demo on my website. www.nutty.org it uses a vertex program to calculate the coords, but if you ignore that bit, just look at the code that builds the cube map, then use glEnable(GL_TEXGEN_S); T and R, then use glTexGeni(blah blah… GL_REFLECTION_MAP);

Its basically similar to how you setup your sphere mapping, but you must enable the R component too… This will then cube map your object.

Any problems, drop me a mail at my website email addy.

• Nutty

Kronos,

Sorry you’re having trouble. For the short term, I would ask someone local to download the SDK using windows, and then copy from them. For the long term, I would contact the web site guys and find out what the problem is. If you send me mail, I’ll forward it to the right people.

Thanks -
Cass