Is there anyone ever using opengl to create swept volume?

Is there anyone ever using opengl to create swept volume ,I have no idea about it .Thanks for any advice!

Hi Susan. What do you mean by swept volume?

I have no idea about it either. Could you be more specific?

Doesn’t the forum have moderators for a reason?

i guess you mean http://www.cs.unc.edu/~geom/SV/ ?

In that case i dont think thre creation has so much to do with opengl, only the presentation. But maybe there is a nice way to to this in gl (just think of CSG), or you can use bruteforce and just draw the object several ( hundreds?) of times without clearing in between.

Hehe another joke - from davepermen maybe? Just a guess =P

Look at their profiles: all 3 are supposed to be girl, that have registered exactly at the same time… Just after Jessica came around…

If a guy ask a stupid question, then he’s likely to create a new profile with a girl name and he’ll get plenty of answers…

Ps: if I’m wrong, I’m sorry for my mess

[This message has been edited by tfpsly (edited 10-31-2003).]

Good stuff

It’s not davepermen, though. He wouldn’t capitalize the first letter of every sentence, nor would he be able to spell “either” correctly.

– Tom

Originally posted by CatAtWork:
Doesn’t the forum have moderators for a reason?

Actually no, it doesn’t.

knackered in persona tres est

did I guess?

maybe I’m gonna create a nice nick for me too. Let me see… Venus is just a bit offensive… Rosy or Victoria also sound nice. But on the other hand I could take something native, like Olja or Maria…

Could you maybe help me? I would be very thankfull.

it wasnt me. i don’t do such jokes… i am always and everywhere registered and logged in as davepermen…

nice to think it was me… i don’t feel offended by this

oh, and yes, capslock/shift is for coding only…

Originally posted by Zengar:
[b] knackered in persona tres est

did I guess?

maybe I’m gonna create a nice nick for me too. Let me see… Venus is just a bit offensive… Rosy or Victoria also sound nice. But on the other hand I could take something native, like Olja or Maria…

Could you maybe help me? I would be very thankfull. [/b]

just take all of them…

shall i rename to Tatyana myself?

Originally posted by davepermen:
[b]it wasnt me. i don’t do such jokes… i am always and everywhere registered and logged in as davepermen…

nice to think it was me… i don’t feel offended by this [/b]

Sorry for that then. Here’s why I thought it could be you… (check name in the link and then the too widely known username in the linked page) :
http://www.flipcode.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?getAccountInfo=daveperman

though there’s a typo here “davepermAn” instead of “davepermEn”

Not me.

Originally posted by davepermen:
shall i rename to Tatyana myself?
How about daveperwoman ?

check name in the link and then the too widely known username in the linked page

Yeah except it’s BRIAN and not BRAIN. I guess dave was playing a joke But ok i do see your point. Hehe.

Y.

[This message has been edited by Ysaneya (edited 10-31-2003).]

Susan is not related to us (me and Sammy) in any way.

She’s right.

Funny… Still most of the time, there’s more than 30 minutes between 2 posts, and hardly a few minutes between yours…

Originally posted by tfpsly:
[b] Sorry for that then. Here’s why I thought it could be you… (check name in the link and then the too widely known username in the linked page) :
http://www.flipcode.com/cgi-bin/msg.cgi?getAccountInfo=daveperman

though there’s a typo here “davepermAn” instead of “davepermEn”[/b]

who the ****?? heh there’s much fun going on behind my eyes! hehe… i’m permen, and never perman. but i know everyone makes that typo…

oh, and permen has nothing to do with per men… its just a name… happens to get missunderstood, often, too

heh… this is all so funny

oh, and sorry susan to spam your thread… but it was an eye opener… for me, at least

plz m0d m3