nvparse linking error

I decided to give a try on nvparse because, well registers combiners functions are hell …and I want to support ppl by other methods than fp …
since nvparse is outdated(I guess …nvidia site doesn’t seem to support it much no more) I’m not being able to gather much information on it …
after this blah blah blah …
my problem is that
the .lib files provided by nvidia give me errors when I try to build nvparse libs with my apps …I get unresolved external problems with ogl symbols and redefiniction errors in c functions …

Can anyone please please help me ?
thanx
domo arigato !

btw, I added the libs in the links tab of project->settings, so I guess this is not the problem, unless I’d have to add other files than the ones provided with nvparse …

Hi Arashikage

I have the same problem with nvparse linking.
It seems that this lib need stranges things to be linked. I grab an example from NVidia SDK, but after hours spend on it, I can’t build my own projet without a lot of warning on conflicts between libs.
The method used in SDK seems to be portable and that’s why I have these warning (I believe). So I’d like to know if you or someone, have found a good methode for linking this lib (portable or win32 only).

I’m sure there is a clean method to link it, but I can find infos about it :frowning:

thx in advance
a+ snorky