help for money w/ an intro OpenGL class

I am currently a student and for someone reason chose to take an intro class in openGL… I am failing it miserable and need to do a really good final project of a rubix cube. Is there any possible way you could help me do this? Money will be involved if you can help out. I use project builder on a Mac OSX

There are many openGL rubix cude demo’s out there written in openGL, just do a google search.

I am sure some will have the source code that you can use as a guide.

Originally posted by jlwgreg:
I am currently a student and for someone reason chose to take an intro class in openGL… I am failing it miserable and need to do a really good final project of a rubix cube. Is there any possible way you could help me do this? Money will be involved if you can help out. I use project builder on a Mac OSX

Have you talked to your professor? Just go to him and say “Hey, I’m really lost. Can you help me get back on track?”

I bet you’d get a very positive response from him if you took that approach.

Ha, I doubt it.

Waiting until the semester is almost over and then begging for help will get you very little.

However, googling for code might work okay.
Except of course you will be owned when you take the final.

look if you didn’t want to learn GL then why did you take the class, go ahead and buy some code so you can cheat, I wish I had the time and money to waste on classes I don’t want

Hah !
I simply wished I had the money to go to such a class… this guy doesn’t know how lucky he is, and he just throws is down the gutter. Blah!

Originally posted by maximian:
[b]Ha, I doubt it.

Waiting until the semester is almost over and then begging for help will get you very little.

However, googling for code might work okay.
Except of course you will be owned when you take the final.[/b]

Well, if he’s done zero work all semester then I don’t see how one project is going to save him. I approached a couple professors/TAs in their offices in my day and they were very receptive, willing to spend as much time as needed. YMMV.

This guy is really starting to piss me off. This forum is not for asking people to cheat for you in a class. This is the third time you’ve posted here asking for help, and you’re not going to get it. Why don’t you do us all a favor and disappear forever.

… what I don’t get is that Dorbie already gave this guy about 5 links, ~including~ one that from Apple.

He wants us to code the assignment for him and post it on this forum. What I really hate about this is that there are talented students emerging from colleges each semester and they cannot get jobs. While people like him cheat all through life. Shows corporate efficiency does it not.