Texture (jpeg)

I made a program that attached jpeg images to surfaces that i had already created. I made this program at school. I’m trying to get it to work at home but for some reason it kind find the jpeg files to load. I have the jpeg files in the project folder. Am i forgetting something. Heres my code for adding the texture jpegs:

void SetupJPEGTextures()
{
mkOpenGLJPEGImage jpg;
jpg.SetDebugMode(true);
jpg.LoadFromFile(“express.jpg”);
texname1=jpg.BindAsTexture();
jpg.LoadFromFile(“point2.jpg”);
texname2=jpg.BindAsTexture();
jpg.LoadFromFile(“sharpmavs.jpg”);
texname3=jpg.BindAsTexture();
jpg.LoadFromFile(“sun.jpg”);
texname4=jpg.BindAsTexture();
jpg.LoadFromFile(“f8.jpg”);
texname5=jpg.BindAsTexture();
jpg.LoadFromFile(“smhi2.jpg”);
texname6=jpg.BindAsTexture();
}

Can anyone help me out??

Hi !

Sorry, but no one will be able to help you out with this, all the code in the example is related to your on JPEG loading code so it’s impossible to give you any help with that as I have no idea when the different method calls actually do.

Mikael

A mistake I made with VC++ a while ago was placing the files in the wrong folder:

At work, when I compiled my project, it would fetch the files from the project folder, not the debug folder. However, when at home it loaded the files from the debug folder and not from the project folder.

This had to do with the execution path you can set somewhere in VC++ (In project options I believe). Try to place your files in the same folder as the exe, and then run it by dubleclicking the exe.
Else make sure you didn’t make machine specific references (ie: “C:\bla\myproject” opposed to where your project is located now)