Which Language with OpenGL?

I have used c, c++, c# and java in the past and am fairly confident with all of them.

I am just starting to learn OpenGL and would like to know which is the best language to use when implementing it.

Ideally, I would like to learn the most powerful and efficient language to use it in. I understand that some languages might have an OpenGL port rather than the original version.

I am not too fussed about how easy it is to code or pick up OpenGL in each language I just want the best one.

Any suggestions or advice?

I have used C, C++ and Java.
I felt really badly with Java and never liked the GL port too much but maybe it was because I was used to C. Java is very easy and productive but for the time, I would still use C++.

C++ has all the flexibility I need and I’m so used to it I feel right at home. I would raccomand it for GL development.
As for plain C, I believe it’s a bit under-productive. Not having overloading really annoys me.

If you want to do really complex things, I believe C++ is the way to go.

I have never used C# yet, so you may wait for some other replies however.

I’m using Delphi :smiley: but honestly I think the lanuage doesn’t matter so much. Pick the one you are most comfortable with. Even the java stuff catched up a lot. :rolleyes:

cheers

Boim