From Windowed to fullscreen mode

Hi to all, please help me on this one.
What I want is to be able to switch from windowed to fullscreen mode by clicking on a key.
I’ve managed to click the key, store a variable with a value in a file, and next time I open the application, it reads the file and sets the window to fullscreen.
I’ve not managed to do it while the program is working.
Can any one help me on this one?
Pedro

Take a look at the Nehe site (nehe.gamedev.net). It has a lots of tutorials on it and from the first one you would be able to look at the source and see how he did his.

Originally posted by royster:
Take a look at the Nehe site (nehe.gamedev.net). It has a lots of tutorials on it and from the first one you would be able to look at the source and see how he did his.

Hi’ve been using one of the tutorials. The problem is that I don’t want the title bar when going to fullscreen.
I want a window without the borders and title.
Pedro

You don’t get a title bar when going to fullscreen with Nehe’s code. How recent is the code you got from his site, maybe you are using old source code. The new code asks you if you want fullscreen on starting the app and also you can press F1 to switch between window/fullscreen mode.

Originally posted by royster:
You don’t get a title bar when going to fullscreen with Nehe’s code. How recent is the code you got from his site, maybe you are using old source code. The new code asks you if you want fullscreen on starting the app and also you can press F1 to switch between window/fullscreen mode.

Ok thanks, I’ll check it out.
BTW, from what lesson this new code begins?
Pedro

Starts from Lesson 1 but Nehe has also got Base Code source to download which can save you a lot of time setting up this sort of thing.

[This message has been edited by royster (edited 06-06-2001).]