LineTo and MoveTo

Well I just started learning about openGL in a computer graphic course I’m taking at college. My assignment is to read in a bunch of coordinates (for drawing lines) from a file and then am suppose to draw them on a window.

We are suppose to use the commands LineTo() and MoveTo(), but I have been unsucceful finding any information such as syntax for these to functions. Can someone point me in the right direction, or have any sample code using these two commands?

Thanks,

mmattax

MoveTo() and LineTo() are Microsoft Windows GDI 2D rendering functions described here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/gdi/linecurv_7567.asp
and have nothing to do with OpenGL.

Originally posted by mmattax:
[b]Well I just started learning about openGL in a computer graphic course I’m taking at college. My assignment is to read in a bunch of coordinates (for drawing lines) from a file and then am suppose to draw them on a window.

We are suppose to use the commands LineTo() and MoveTo(), but I have been unsucceful finding any information such as syntax for these to functions. Can someone point me in the right direction, or have any sample code using these two commands?

Thanks,

mmattax[/b]
Mmmhh maybe you’re supposed to implement your own version of those functions with glTranslatef (for MoveTo) and drawing a line with GL_LINES (for LineTo)…