help files for open GL functions in VC

is there any compiled help file available for the openGL functions that we use. if there is one, then how do i link it to the VC 6.0 compiler(like the MSDN help).
if the above thing is not possible, then is it possible, to obtain the help files or documentation from elsewhere?

It’s already there.

The MSDN is also available online but there are also a lot of other resources, I never seen a third party OpenGL help system for VC like MSDN, but it’s quite easy to keep your copy of blue/red book open and do a search on it when you need help.

Might be a little dated, but:
http://www.cevis.uni-bremen.de/~uwe/opengl/opengl.html

where can i get a pdf or online verson of the blue book?

Standard opengl commands (openGL.lib, glu.lib and glaux.lib) are in the VC help. glut is not included in the help files if I remember correctly.

Also example programs were on the CD at least on the earlier versions of VC.

Also any opengl comand can be found on this site via the site search on the main opengl.org webpage.

Originally posted by jesh:
is there any compiled help file available for the openGL functions that we use. if there is one, then how do i link it to the VC 6.0 compiler(like the MSDN help).
if the above thing is not possible, then is it possible, to obtain the help files or documentation from elsewhere?